We are pleased that you are interested in a job in one of our doctor's practices. We are always looking for well-trained, motivated and development-minded professionals. Contact us who you would like to work in our practice and want to strengthen our team with your skills.
We are also happy about your unsolicited application.
Chronic inflammatory bowel disease
Information session January 25, 2018
to Crohn's disease/ulcerative colitis
Photo credit Heike Witzgall http://heikewitzgall.ch/
The Swiss Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Association SMCCV has been the most important contact point for those affected for self-help for many years. The chronic inflammatory bowel diseases mostly take place in the non-visible part of the body.
Together we want to bring light into the darkness:
- Talk to other people affected.
- Find out more about new therapy options and the need for surgery.
- Include nutrition in your life.
- Find out what these clinical pictures and their consequences actually look like using the walk-in intestinal model.
Possibility to visit the walk-in intestine model from 12:00 p.m.
A shuttle service will be available from Aarau train station.
The speakers are:
- dr medical Florian Riniker,Gastroenterology Aarau, Aarau
- dr medical Andreas Schmid,visceral center, Cantonal Hospital Aarau
- Prof. Dr. medical Stephan Vavricka,Center for Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Altstetten-Zurich
- Diana Studerus, Nutritionist,Nutrition therapy Basel
- dr medical Julia Pilz, AMB medical practice MagenDarm Basel and MagenDarm Aarau
See more details hereand perform at the eventFacebookat.
We look forward to you!
SMCCV event 06/22/2017